- AllStarsCasinos.com does not intend to use your personal information on this website for unlawful purposes.
- The content available on this website is solely used for entertainment and news purposes and should not rely on it for legal advice.
- AllStarsCasinos.com is a reputable gambling directory that provides the most reliable gambling information.
- AllStarsCasinos.com takes no liability for errors in the information available on this website.
- It is upon the users of AllStarsCasinos.com to decide whether it is legal to involve in the gambling activities.
- AllStarsCasinos.com does not warranty the correctness of the information in the website.
- AllStarsCasinos.com will not be liable for any damage that results from the use of materials on the website.
- The content on this site may be modified without prior notice.
- The trademarks mentioned on this site are the sole property of the rightful owners.
- Without the written permission, the content of this website is copyrighted by AllStarsCasinos.com. In this case, the AllStarsCasinos.com users shall not copy, transmit or modify in the site whatsoever.
- AllStarsCasinos.com has the intellectual property rights for the product and technology contained on the website.
- AllStarsCasinos.com tries to provide comprehensive and up-to-date information.
- The users should contact us in case they come across incorrect information on the website.
- AllStarsCasinos.com does not grant the request for content removal unless the content is deemed to be vulgar, false, obscene, hateful, discriminatory, sexual, threatening, invasive of one’s privacy, or considered to infringe the international law.
By making a complaint to AllStarsCasinos.com, you have agreed to these terms and conditions:
- You will not be charged anything for submitting complaints AllStarsCasinos Casino Complaint services.
- AllStarsCasinos Casino Complaint Service offers arbitrator service between Casino operators and the players of AllStarsCasinos.com.
- AllStarsCasinos is not liable for the outcome of the complaints submitted through AllStarsCasinos Casino Complaint Service.
- The Complaint Service should only be used the registered gamblers of AllStarsCasinos.com.
- AllStarsCasinos reserves the right to close or reject any complaint cases that do not comply with Complaint Guidelines.
- AllStarsCasinos Casino Complaint Service is public and attached files and posts of the complaint cases appear public. Therefore, it is the obligation of the individual player to hide personal details included in the attached files and posts.
- The information shared between AllStarsCasinos representatives and players is confidential and is not disclosed to third parties whatsoever.
- Both players and casino representatives involved in AllStarsCasinos Complaint Service must adhere to the set time frames, where each party is given 96 hours to respond.
- All complaints processes at AllStarsCasinos.com should be done via email. The users should note that AllStarsCasinos does not offer other means of communication such as Live Chat or Skype, etc.
- Both parties are allowed to request of the reopening of complaint cases up to two times. AllStarsCasinos.com has the right to refuse the request for reopening if there inadequate reasons for reopening of the case.
- AllStarsCasinos uses the facts and evidence provided by both parties to judge all the complaint cases.
- AllStarsCasinos.com has the right to change the above rules without prior notice.
Last Update: June 15, 2017